Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

December 5, 2008

Baby Rankins Heartbeat!!

We had a doctors appointment this morning and we were so excited to get to hear the babys heartbeat! Mike got to be the camera man, and the camera wasnt focusing so you will have to excuse the fuzzy picture, but you can pick out the babys heart easily!!! It has one strong healthy heart! I am now 16 weeks along and the baby is growing great! I also got to schedule my ultrasound where we will find out what sex the baby is! Mike and I are super excited to find out! We have picked out two names, one for a girl and one for a boy! So on the 6th of january we will find out wether we have Maeli Rae Rankin, or Tayson Michael Rankin! We chose Maeli Rae because my Grandma Marvins middle name is Rae and so we wanted to name it after her and of course you can figure out where we got the Michael for Taysons name :) The belly is growing quite well also! I no longer can fit in my regular clothes so that is new and exciting as well!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey Bryton and Mike!! That is soo cool! It was fun to be able to come along on one of your doctor visits via the video. I am so excitid for you guys! Love you!

Brittany