Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

August 7, 2009

Crafts with Emiley!!


The other day Emiley gave me a sewing machine. I have been so excited to get to make some crafts with it but i havent had anything to make yet. So today... Emiley and I went to the craft store and bought some patterns that were on sale. One of them was a pattern for an apron! We picked out our fabrics and spend most of the day making them :) We were having so much fun and I am so impressed with how mine turned out!! I think that it is so adorable!!! I did it in a black and white print with green! I made mike a little upset that i spent the money to buy it all... but he was very impressed that i was able to make it look so good!! He isnt too mad now because he just said that i have to put it to use and make him some amazing dinners :) So i had mike take a pic of it so i could show it off! :)


1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

cute! I can't wait to get my machine back so I can finish mine!