Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

September 27, 2009

Stamps and Cards

My friend Emiley got me hooked on stamping and card making! She brought me to a card making thing and I have made a few of my own since then too! She is also very into stamps and i have picked up on that as well! I am doing the bridal shower for my best friend since first grade and so i saw this as an opportunity to have fun and get creative with my card making skills :) Well i got so hooked on making the cards for that, that i started to learn how to make some more! I took some pictures of the cards that i have made both with Emiley and on my own! I am very proud of myself! Oh and stamping is very addicting i have discovered. I got some stamps for the cards and now i just wanna stamp everything because it is so much fun!!!

one last note... You HAVE to check out the video at the bottom of my spinner card! I was so impressed that i could figure this one out! its SWEET!!!








This is the inside of Heathers Bridal Shower invitations. I just wanted to show off my stamping :)

This one is the outside of the Bridal Shower invitation... i am gonna borrow Emileys cricut to put the words Bridal Shower on the outside still. and that is a shower curtain over the tub! cute ha??

This is the AWESOME spinner card that i made! Look at the video below to see how it works! i was pretty proud of myself!!

Video of the spinner card! its pretty cool!!



No comments: