Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

December 12, 2009

Snow Day



Daddy and Maeli went down the snow hill today. Mike just loves the snow and wants every chance he can get to go and play in it. So he took Maeli and dressed her up in her little snow suit and they went out to play! I stayed home because I really dont like the snow or the cold... i would rather stay inside and stay warm! Maeli wasnt very happy at first because she couldnt move in her snow clothes... but when they got back she was smiling and Mike said that she had a good time! I took her snow suit off of her when she got back and set her down to go hang it up and when i got back she was already passed out on the floor. Good job daddy for wearing the little ball of energy out!








2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness these are the cutest photos....all of them are sweet....I luv the growth chart one, fabulous idea.....so cute, your cards are amazing too.....have a wonderful family weekend!

enjoy *~*

riosfamilyinc said...

I love the one of her screaming! So cute!