Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

March 3, 2010

We are all moved!

So we loaded up the uhaul last friday and left saturday afternoon for home. It did take us a while to drive back because the uhaul can only go so fast... but we were glad to be back home! We got all of our stuff into a room at my moms house on sunday and i was surprised that it all fit! I did have to leave my craft stuff out because i use it so much! but everything else fit into one room! Mike is still back in Pocatello because he has classes until tomorrow, but Maeli and I are settling in back here in Oregon!

I was kind of sad leaving pocatello! I never thought that i would be sad moving away from there, but i was! I have made so many good friends that i was having a hard time leaving behind! EMILEY!!! I MISS YOU!!! :)

So things are gonna start slowing down here soon i hope! Once mike gets back and he starts a regular schedule of clinicals it will be at least! But we are really looking forward to being done with school and finding a house this summer!!!

1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

Send me your new addy!