Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

April 24, 2011

SOOO much JOY!

I know that no one probably reads this but i just had to share my joy today!

First of all it is Easter so that is just a wonderful and happy day all in itself.

But also I am just so happy for the blessing the Lord pours out upon myself and my family and friends. The last year has been kinda hard for myself and a few of my friends and family members. I struggled to conceive a baby while my best friend Heather had a horrible miscarriage that was due to an ectopic pregnancy. My friend Emiley also miscarried and my sister also miscarried this last December. I felt like everyone around me was losing their babies and I was missing out on a baby too.

Well this few month has just been the complete oposite for me!! Heather is pregnant again and is now 12 weeks pregnant and doing great! Mike and I are expecting, Emiley had a baby a few months ago and there are a TON of ladies in my ward who struggled to get pregnant and are all due within a month of me!! And my sweet cousin Gina, who has struggled with fertility for a few years now and whom i have continued to pray for, is pregnant as well! I am just so excited and over joyed with how much the Lord has blessed myself and those around me!! I want to cry with happiness over how excited I am for all these women in my life who are strong and wonderful women of God and who are AMAZING mothers!! What once felt like a sad time for the women around me is now replaced with so much happiness and joy that I cant deny the Lords hand in it all.

I guess I am really just feeling so excited and happy for all the women around me who I love and wanted to share my happiness with the world!!!

What a blessed day to know that we are saved by our savior Jesus Christ and we will live with him again with our families!

1 comment:

Gina Shumway said...

I cried when I read your blog post! You said such sweet things! I didnt know you had been trying. Well, congratulations! Now we can have babies that are the same age! How fun!!! And Derek and I are planning on going to the reunion next summer, so they can meet!