Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Since it is Thanksgiving I thought i would blog about a few things that I am thankful for!

I am thankful for a wonderful family who loves me and makes me smile

Im thankful for an awesome husband who is a strong spiritual leader and brings fun and laughter into our home

I am thankful for healthy kids! Maeli makes me smile and laugh every day and is such a joy in our family! And Jaxson is such a blessing to our family. We cant wait to meet him and get to know his sweet spirit and personality

I am thankful for a home and for my husband job which allows me to stay home and raise my children

I am thankful for an awesome birth doula who keeps encouraging me to stay positive and keep my head in the game!

I am thankful for friends who care about me and who look out for me all of the time (especially my miss Carey and Marika!) . Even the friends who live far away who still manage to make me feel loved from miles away! (Emiley and Heather!!)

I am thankful for the little things in life that keep me excited and keep me going!

I am thankful for a ward family who is always so willing to help out.

I am thankful for a little brother who is a great example of service!

I am thankful for the gosple and the ways that is blesses my life every day

I am thankful for the temple and the love that it has blessed my family with

I have so much more that I am thankful for... but Im gonna stop there so I dont go on forever.

We are doing exceptionally well! I am still pregnant and YES I am almost 41 weeks. I have my moments that I mentally break down and just want this kid out but for the most part I am doing really good. I am so grateful for the miracle that the Lord allows me to participate in. Its such an amazing experience carrying a child inside of you and feeling and watching it grow. Its amazing to be apart of this experience and being trusted to raise one of His spirit children. I feel so blessed to have already been able to go through this process with Maeli and that i know how wonderful it is in the end. I love being a mom! My heart feels so full when i think of all the joy that Maeli alone has blessed Mike and I with and knowing that we get to experience that again soon. I have never felt so close to God then when I held Maeli for the first time.

I have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

Love this post. And love you so much.