Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

June 6, 2011

week 16 pregnancy update

I cant believe that I am 16 weeks pregnant already!! I haven't written much about my pregnancy yet and I really enjoy going back and reading about Maeli's pregnancy so I know I need to keep track of this one too!!

I have been feeling great other than my hips and sciatica acting up. I am luckily keeping it under control by putting hot rice socks on it every night when I go to sleep and by Mike being a sweet husband and always doing physical therapy on my and giving me messages :) He has been a huge help this time around!! I have been feeling baby move from time to time and have been for two weeks now! That is my favorite part of pregnancy!! I LOVE getting to feel that little life rolling around inside of me. I also love laying on my back at night and trying hard to get the baby to entertain us. Its so much fun!!

I am showing a lot now and have had lots of people ask about it. Its so funny because they dont wanna be wrong but they know that i wasnt this big a few weeks ago. I cant fit into hardly any of my clothes and I am noticeably round with a pregnant belly! Thats a fun part too! When you get to be huge and people think its cute :)

I have a midwife appt in a week and i cant wait to get to hear the little heartbeat. Such a comforting sound to a momma! I also have a meeting with a Doula to see if I would like her to be there with me at my delivery. I think i will really like this lady! I have interviewed a few on the phone and I just havent loved any of them... but this lady is super cute and has been super sweet to me. She is also LDS so that is a huge advantage for her. I cant wait though! Its fun to start planning the whole birth. That is something i didnt do with Maeli and i wish i had. Although with her I had no idea what i wanted from the birth. I sure did learn a lot from that whole experience.

We get to find out what we are having in a month too. Since we just find out at our midwife office and dont go to a ultrasound place, we have to wait for our next appt. And I will be 21 weeks for that. I cant wait!! Mike is positive we will have a boy because of this gender test that I did. But I honestly have no idea at all! And i dont really care either way so it will be a lot of fun to find out.

Other than all of that... there isnt too much going on. We are loving summer and the sun!! Trying to keep busy so that Maeli doesnt go crazy! We have one last homestudy probably this week and we will be licensed for foster care so we will have another kid around here pretty soon. I am super excited for maeli to have a play mate! Poor girl gets soooo bored here at our house with no one to play with. I feel bad for her but it wont be long till she has a sibling and a friend here all the time.

But everything else is going great! We are just trying to get this baby paid off and get our debt paid off so mike is working lots of extra hours and taking on a few home health patients a week. Its super nice to have the extra income but we sure do miss the extra time with him. He is a great daddy and he is such a hard worker supplying everything that our family needs. He is always willing to work harder to help our family out. And he sure does take great care of me during these painful and uncomfortable months. I dont know how i would ever be able to do it alone! He is such a blessing in my life :)

No comments: