Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

May 10, 2009

and it keeps on getting better!



Our little princess is doing so great! I am so greatful that i get to be a mother for mothers day! Maeli improved a ton today and we are so pleased with the progress that she is making! They have her oxygen level way down and she is breathing at a better more steady rate! They let her have her first meal today and she didnt digest the first feeding but the next, she had it all gone by the time they wanted to give her more. So they bumped up her feeding amout and she is doing so great! i think getting some food in her makes her feel a lot better too! I also got to hold my little girl for mothers day for a half hour! it was so special and i cant wait till they let me hold her again! She also got to spend lots of time with both her grandparents today! i loved having all of my family and mikes family here to see her! It was the best Mothers Day EVER! I got to go home today too from the hospital and so its nice to be in my home! Maeli had her eyes wide open today for the first time! she was so cute looking around and just so wide eyed! They said that they will probably take her off her c-pap tomorrow! im so excited with all the progress we are making! she will be out of there in no time!

No comments: