Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

May 24, 2009

Bath Time!!

Maeli's umbilical cord finally fell off so mike and I gave her her first bath! since she has been known for pooping on us...we were a little scared to leave her diaper off that long but it had to be done! It was a very interesting experience since she screamed the whole time and pooped not just once but two times while we were bathing her! She was happy to get out and get wrapped in a warm towel! On the bright side though... she smells wonderful thanks to all the baby soap and loations that the Owens got for us!! She is a much happier camper now that she is sleeping in a warm blanket!



1 comment:

riosfamilyinc said...

I feel so bad for her looking at the pictures. That is exactly how Elai's first bath went, minus the poop. He was not a happy camper. I will have to let you in on my secret next time I see you.