Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

May 9, 2009

Update on Maeli!

We got more pics for you all so that she doesnt have to make you cry. Maeli is still in the NICU but is making improvements! She didnt make much progress last night because we werent down there with her, but still getting closer to the big day we get to leave. The docs are still saying the same thing that she just has under developed lungs. Its not anything too serious, it will just take her a little time to mature! I got to change her diaper today for the first time, but other than that they wont let me touch or even hold her. Its been so hard for me to not be able to have her with me. My doctor said that he will be surprised if she is here longer than two weeks, so that is a lot more promising than the NICU nurses have been making it seem! Thanks so much for all your prayers! Please keep her in your thoughts. Pray that her little lungs keep getting better!!!

Maeli in the NICU with her oxygen hood

I love her SOOO much

Our precious little family


2 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

I love the pictures! What a perfect family. I can't believe how big the diapers look on her.

Bryce said...

What a perfect little girl!!!! Love the pics and the new mom