Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Friendship tickers Jaxson Due November 21st  BabyFruit Ticker

May 6, 2009

I get to celebrate Mothers Day!!


On Monday i got a really bad headache! it kept on getting worse and worse until today i finally went into the doctors to find out that i had preclampsia! My blood pressure was super high and i had protein in my urine. So the doc called right over to labor and delivery and let them know that i was gonna be there between 7 and 8 tonight to get induced! He plans on delivering her tomorrow morning! So i have just over an hour left till i get to have the pain nob turned to high! Wish me luck and pray that i dont have to have a c-section! Ill keep you all updated on how it all goes and when she comes out! Oh and i took one final picture of me before i am no longer pregnant! OOOHH so nervous!

No comments: